Encouraging interested Individuals and like minded groups to form Development Organizations. Conducting Capacity Building programs to the project leaders Preparing Concept Papers for development activities. Undertaking Project Study, Impact Assessment and Designing Supportive Materials. Working as a Representative between the funding agencies and small NGOs. Establishing a School of Social work.
* 122 dropout children belonging SC / BC / MBC were mainstreamed in the regular Schools in the academic year 2006 – 2007.
* A Consultancy Centre for higher education and opportunities is functioning with purpose and interest to guide and help the educated youth.
* 100 Poor women members were admitted in Jana Shree Bima Yojana – a social Security Scheme through LIC of India.
* More Scholarships are available to the poor children of the members - Jana Shree Bima Yojana.
* 150 Persons are taught in 5 Adult Literacy Centres with the support from Literacy India Trust.
* Educational materials were provided to 54 children of Perrur Savadi during the year 2011-2012.
* Creativity training has been given to the students – N.S.S, Thiruvalluvar Higher Secondary School, Orathur & D.G.M. Higher Secondary School, Sethiyathope
* Planted One 100000 Seedlings in private farmers lands Buvanagiri Block, Cuddalore District.
* Enrolled 298 High School Students as Library Members
* SH Training to 10 Groups in Different Places
* Community Reachout Program – Eye Camps and General Medical Camps is regularly arranged with the partnership of Puducherry Institute of Medical & Science.
* 25 SSLC failed girls and 7 dropout girls prepared for SSLC Public Examination April 2009 through Central Social Welfare Board
* Naturopathy Health Education Camp has been conducted byDr. A. Velmurugan BNYS.